Do you have the culture your strategy needs?
We help organisations change their culture. We will work with your leadership team using our StrategyQ tool to profile your existing culture and understand the changes in behaviour and ways of working required to become a more effective organisation.
Why focus on organisational culture?
- Over 80% of C-suite leaders place ‘Culture’ as one of their top 3 barriers to future growth
- But less than 15% of C-suite leaders have ‘Culture’ on their strategic agenda
For whom is it useful?
- CEOs/ HRDs who want to understand where cultural misalignment exists amongst their leadership team and what beliefs under-pin the differences
- HRDs who need to understand if their organisational culture is enabling or disabling their strategic execution and, if disabling, where to start
How does it work?
StrategyQ consists of 35 pre-defined pairs of statements. Respondents move active sliders towards the statement in each pair they most agree with. After completion you can view the output data across 7 cultural dimensions and identify the tensions between what leaders ‘experience’ and what they ‘require’ to execute strategy. You can see this by function, level, generation or any criteria you pre-determine.
Easy to use system that identifies actionable priorities
- Enables CEOs and HRDs to run a data-driven culture change process
- Shed light on the areas of psychological safety that may be holding you back
- Understand your existing business culture and the change agenda that is required to execute your strategy and fulfil your purpose
- Identify how aligned your senior leaders and yourself are in reality
- Generate individual and group reports to create self-awareness and debate
- See results at question level, dimension level and cultural typology level
- Understand what your colleagues believe gets in the way of improved performance
- Create a culture profile that can be used for future management recruitment
- Validated by the research findings of Geert Hofstede and MIchael Minkov and used by over 1000 people across 75 organisations in Europe
We will facilitate discussions with you to define and bring to life your required culture, enabling you to share the thinking with your organisation in a fun and inter-active way.
Why clients choose redpill
I started my cooperation as a customer to redpill over 7 years ago. We used the redpill methodology for our Talent Team build up and I also got support in a strategy and culture work for my management team. As a believer in culture and strategy working together, this was the perfect solution for my organization. I have now become a partner with redpill and use the methodology with great success together with Kevin.
As part of several jointly run projects, redpill consulting was a trustworthy partner. All duties were delivered with reliability and on time, and the quality of services provided was always at a very high level. The redpill consultants responded to our requests and questions very quickly, providing complete and professional assistance. Considering all of this, I recommend Redpill consulting as a reliable, credible partner, that always meets expectations.
We are with redpill for the long term! We have benefitted from the wisdom of Kevin and the redpill Team now over a period of 4 years. Kevin has helped us to define the culture and working style that we need to deliver on our strategy and continue our growth. It’s an illuminating process and I realise now how disoriented we would be without these insights. The methodology is robust and working with Redpill is definitely a positive and energising experience for the entire Team.
We had a great series of workshops, all designed and led by Kevin. We clearly moved forward regarding our culture, our legacy, our strategic intent and most importantly, our required actions.
We have been working with redpill consulting on several projects, developing our senior and middle management with great success. They understand how culture enables strategic execution!
The methods used for the workshop provided a very valuable input for the team, enabled us to have an effective discussion of the desired culture and reach an agreement on the changes and steps the team needs to take in the future. Kevin´s facilitation and design of the workshop provided us with clear structure and flexibility at the same time.
Thank you very much for a superb workshop, especially BIG thank you to Kevin! Wow! For me personally it was a huge experience.
I've worked with Kevin for many years now. He has supported Oriflame in various people development projects. He perfectly well understands customer’s expectations and thanks to this we always have exactly what we need for our employees. I am happy that we have decided to work with him also on our Talent Program. He proposes and delivers tailor made, exceptionally good and professional workshops, which helped to grow our managers to the next level
At MediaMarkt we have been using CultureFitQ for recruitment purposes for over 1,5 years. The tool is adding value to the recruitment process and thus allows us to build a positive ‘experience' in the eyes of our candidates. Many times candidates came back to us with the opinion that participation in the survey was an interesting experience for them, and the results were often surprising for themselves
We assess our cooperation with redpill very positively. We especially appreciate the approach to preparing questions and the openness to our changes and suggestions. The tool used to conduct the study absolutely exceeded our expectations.
Our cooperation during the project was exemplary. Maja presents a high level of professionalism, experience and knowledge in the field of human resource management and business. Her ability to understand the client's needs, responsiveness, empathy, and willingness to share her knowledge and experiences deserve special emphasis. We wholeheartedly recommend cooperation with RedPill Consulting.
See StrategyQ in action
Some of the organisations using the HR toolkit to help drive their change