Why focus on Psychological safety?
- Over 80% of C-suite leaders place ‘Culture’ as one of their top 3 barriers to future growth
- Lack of safety for change is the most common blocker to culture change
For whom is it useful?
- Leaders who are struggling to gain traction with change agendas
- Leaders who need to understand the inter-personal dynamics in their team and across teams
How does it work?
SafetyQ is a short but powerful survey that looks at the four critical elements of psychological safety at work; inclusion, learning, contribution and challenge
Easy to use system that identifies actionable priorities
- Enables leaders to pinpoint their team's safety issues and take practical action to resolve inter-personal blockers
We will facilitate discussions with you to define and bring to life your required culture, enabling you to share the thinking with your organisation in a fun and inter-active way.